About Bytesout $2,500 Internet Marketing Scholarship
The internet is full of large scale sites and blogs that are contributed to by a wide range of people. While these sites are often great sources for content, but sometimes it is better to opt for a blog that is run by a smaller group of individuals. This is because smaller groups of people are going to be far more dedicated to their enterprise. They will be focused on quality over quantity, which is the exact opposite of larger sites that tend to churn out content in an assembly line fashion in order to ensure a consistent upload rate.
BytesOut is a blog that focuses on value and quality above all else! Since we are a small team of people, we are always dedicated to being as unbiased as possible. That’s because we don’t need to satisfy any group of people with our content, the only thing we care about is giving our visitors the best experience that they can possibly attain! We also really care about all of our visitors. Small blogs are like a community of people, which is why it is so important to check us out and see what we have to offer!
If you need reassurance that we really care about our visitors, you should check out our scholarship program in which we offer students that frequent our blogs the chance to win a scholarship worth $2,500 dollars. This is a hefty sum for any student since it would mean less student loans! In order to be eligible for a scholarship you just need to be accepted by or already enrolled in a university and you need to show that you are a dedicated and hardworking student. That’s all there is to it! We are just looking to help people who are working hard.
A good example of submission is Best Hackintosh Laptop It has everything we like. Researched, engaging, informative and above all. Factual.
- Must be currently an active student in a college or university.
- GPA: 3 or higher
- Minimum word count: 1,000
- Be a undergraduate or graduate student.
- Send us an application that talks about why you think you should get a scholarship from us. Admission in college is a requirement so make sure you’re already enrolled!
- Show us through your words that you are going to use the scholarship to help fund your education and become a productive member of society
- Just make sure that your content is unique. You need to show us your personality, a glimpse of who you really are so that we know that the person we are awarding the scholarship to is a good person.
Final date of submission is 21st October 2017. We encourage all candidates to submit their work before the deadline.
Questions Regarding Submission
Feel free to reach us regarding any question related to our scholarship program. Click here or directly mail us your written essay at [email protected]